When you are choosing San Francisco movers to perform your long-distance move, you will be dealing directly with our representatives from start to finish. Our business approach improves communications between the company and the client and provides our customers with lower prices and better service.
- It guarantees the requested pick-up date and provides a specific time-frame for delivery.
- Storage-in-transit is available for all long-distance customers who may need time to confirm their forwarding address.
- Our rate system and moving costs are calculated by measuring the volume of your goods and the distance between pick-up and delivery locations.
- All tractor-trailers are equipped with air-ride suspension and the latest in safety features and moving equipment.
San Francisco movers provides complete international relocation services. Our service includes North America and more than 90 countries worldwide. All services are fully licensed and insured at all stages, from the initial pick-up at your current location to the delivery at your new home in the destination country. We handle all aspects of your move:
- Special packing and protection methods.
- Complete inventory of each item and its condition at origin.
- In-house crating system of high standard crates made to endure harsh voyages. All are built up-to-size based on customer’s needs, thus saving money.
- Preparation of all export and shipping documents and the processing of all documentation with the destination authorities.
- Storage-in-transit is available for customers who may need time to confirm their forwarding address.
- Ocean shipments are placed in metal waterproof containers. Small loads are consolidated into one container.
- We handle customs clearance at the destination country, including paperwork and fees.
Commercial moves are moves of office, warehouse, and industrial goods. San Francisco movers provides complete commercial moving services from start to finish, whether local, long-distance or international. We perform any size move, large and small, from a single piece of furniture to a large corporate office or industrial facility.
- We are familiar with the special requirements of commercial moves, including insurance, building protection, access to the building and restrictions of elevator use.
- Each move is planned and supervised by a designated Project Manager.
- Ben Hur is familiar with the special handling of business electrical equipment, such as computers, communication systems, fax machines, copiers, etc.
- Our competitive prices are binding and all-inclusive.